Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness-Cock and Ball Style


Have you ever noticed how few words there are that are positive about being into sex and variety? Here we are living in a country that was actually founded on ‘Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness”, where ‘personal expression’ should be ‘creative and individual”. Yet, is there anything more personal than sex? Saint Harvey of Milk asked the question best, how is it that we are expected to do lovemaking by the book when it is the most personal expression of all? And, what book? I didn’t get my copy.

Now, it’s not like I can’t take directions, I just find it more fun to give them. This is not to say that handing over the car keys and being taken for a drive through your own nervous system isn’t a good idea for Tops—God forbid they should learn something! I started topping (bondage and torture sex to orgasm) at 11 and wasn’t even tied down till nearly two decades later. This pretty much guaranteed that I was a slow learner; it was the other guy who was suffering for my mistakes...
Roger of Shotgun

No comments:

Post a Comment